Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grand Chase


The first and foremost thing you should know about me is I'm a casual gamer. My main game of interest on the computer is an F2P MMO called Grand Chase. It's a typical dungeon crawler, side scrolling action. It has some arcade elements to it, like "charging up" skills and is real time. Due to me keeping my gaming life/online life and real life apart, I will not disclose my IGN.

I'll dive more into the game and myself at a later date, but hopefully this will give you a look into what the blog will evolve to.

2 comments:

  1. Well it looks like its gonna be quite an awesome blog.
    Just dont give up man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to some content, I know blogging daily isn't the easiest thing in the world but I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete