Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Proving I'm A Casual (Black Ops)

Since I have a few days of free time a week, I always enjoy sitting down and playing some Call of Duty with some friends. I wouldn't dare call myself a gamer, that would just make me a turd. However today I think I should bring attention to some nice channels as far as the recent game Black Ops goes.

I'm far from anyone to be giving game advice but I find these channels are somewhat interesting on a rainy day. The first channel is by zzirGrizz. He is (apparently) a good, popular player. He likes using snipers, so if you want to learn by a "monkey see, monkey do" tactic, you might want to give his channel a try. He also has some nice tutorials and a few rather humorous clips.

The second channel is from XboxAhoy. He is doing an in depth guide for each of the guns currently, and I must say his voice makes me fall in love with each weapon. I used to think the Enfield was such a turd, now I seem to use it a lot. Go figure. Intertwining history and game statistics, it's definitely the history channel of Black Ops.

Anyhow, that's all for this post. I'd just like to note I don't get commissions from this, and neither of these are my channels. Enjoy.

2 comments: