Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Background Information

Okay so I'm a few days from turning 19, living with my parents right now and looking for a full-time job. Currently employed at McDonald's while spreading my (slightly) growing resume around hospitals, auto shops and any other place. Saving money is easy, until I'll be rooming in a cozy rundown apartment and a full-time job.

Anyhow, that's about me. Since the month of love is about to culminate, I figure I must mention the little heart candies that everyone seems to buy up.

Although the candies are supposed to spread 3 word long words of love, I was combing through some during lunch. I happened upon one during this, which simply said "Don't tell." Now I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to know what to make of this. What would you think of this candy if it were given to you? Is some rapist going around and spreading these little snippets to their victims? That'd be my first guess.

Anyhow, that's all I have for today. Stay tuned.

1 comment: